Michelle Holm is a senior solicitor with more than 13years experience as a private client practitioner. She is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and having completed their exams has an in-depth knowledge of all of the areas she advises on.
She advises clients in the following areas:
- The creation, administration and taxation of Trusts;
- Wills, including advising on the appropriateness of including trusts in Wills;
- Preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Registering existing Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Deputyship applications where it is too late to prepare a Lasting Power of Attorney and
- Assisting executors and personal representatives in the administration of a deceased’s estate.
Michelle believes that getting to know her clients is important in enabling her to give them advice which is relevant to them and their circumstances. She also ensures that the advice given is both current and accurate.
‘Very efficient and easy to work with, I would recommend to others.’ Clients, Aylesbury
‘Really appreciate the speed and thoroughness with which Michelle dealt with the drawing up of my will. Many thanks for appreciating my ‘shielded’ person status at the outbreak of Coronavirus lockdown by bringing paperwork out for me to sign at no extra cost.’ Clients, Aylesbury
‘I would have no hesitation in recommending this team to any of my friends. I cannot think of any higher prize.’ Client, Filey
‘Really appreciate the speed and thoroughness with which Michelle dealt with the drawing up of my will. Many thanks for appreciating my ‘shielded’ person status at the outbreak of Coronavirus lockdown by bringing paperwork out for me to sign at no extra cost.’ Client, Bierton
‘I was very grateful for Michelle’s professionalism, particularly her tact and tenacity in dealing with our case.’ Client, Aylesbury
‘We are glad to have found Michelle. Her expertise, approachability and sense of humour have made our deadlines with her most enjoyable and productive.’ Client, Aylesbury